Leasing is also known as Asset Finance. This is the purchase of equipment, machinery, small vehicles & trucks which are mainly for business use.
What Is Leasing?
It is basically a process where you can purchase machinery, equipment, or any other assets without paying upfront the full amount of those assets. It is also known as leasing and equipment finance.
Payment is done through repayments that are done monthly. In most cases, repayments are from 12 months to 84 months. This is lease financing and one of the top Australian financial services.
Our Business Finance services include:
- Equipment & Machinery Leasing
- Commercial Hire Purchase
- Chattel Mortgage
- Operating Lease
- Novated Lease
- Finance Lease
- Car Leasing (Business Use)
What are the benefits of Leasing?
Leasing Equipment & Machinery for your business has many benefits. See the list below.
Some Cash Flow Benefits for Leasing may include:
- In most cases, a Lease can provide 100% finance. This means you don't have to come up with upfront costs when purchasing goods. This is a finance lease and it is quite a popular choice.
- When you start a business, the capital equipment that you purchase may not reach full revenue potential for a number of years. Therefore, structuring repayments to suit the business is vital for cash flow.
- For seasonal or irregular revenue businesses, leasing has to allow cash flow to be maintained in these times.
- The repayments can be 100% tax-deductible. You will need to seek independent financial advice from a certified accountant. We, as a licensed finance company in Australia, can provide you with that.
- Upgrading your existing technology to newer available resources.
- Easy monthly repayments.
If you would like to speak to one of our Leasing & Equipment Finance Consultants, please contact us. To enquire about your Leasing & Equipment Finance needs, please phone our office at (02) 9609 4655.+
General Advice and Warning: The information or advice that can be found in this website should be considered as general finance solutions advice only. This has been created and put together without considering any individual person’s specific financial situation, financial objectives, or needs.
Copyright © 2016 | All Rights Reserved. Website Design by MFR